Saturday 1 January 2011

1930's Chic


My project this term is on 1930's chic, the brief is to create an 8 page editorial spread on my subject, incorporating illustration. How I am going to bring in illustration is yet to be known! However I am pleased with how it's gone so far. I was lucky to have such a beautiful model, she makes any photo look good! Below is the test shoot...



I had completely forgotten about my mothers 'one size fits all' swimsuit... definitely stealing it for summer, even better she has one in neon yellow. There's something strangely flattering about wearing a one-piece. Especially after the Christmas I have had.








Petal Hat courtesy of my granny from the 60's.





How I wished these hats belonged to me...







These floor length, low back dresses create the perfect 30's evening look. 














No comments:

Post a Comment