Tuesday 1 February 2011

Emma Summerton


Today has been a good day.



Emma Summerton came to talk to my fashion illustration class!! Probably one of my favourite parts to the course is having lecturers in.. I remember at school when we had lectures it would be on... recycling, global warming, etc etc... but to have credible practitioners from the industry come and talk to us is one of the reasons I wanted to study at LCF, and without sounding too cheesy, very inspiring. She was a bit of a hippie with her long red hair and her jingly bangles. Her advice to us all was to 'not give a shit'. I like this. And her work is beautiful, very commercial, but she is in the process of compiling a book of her personal work which I'm excited to see!




                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment